The Firm will return to full in person operations and introduce a new Covid-19 Safe Zone Policy effective November 8, 2021. The objectives of the new Safe Zone Policy are to (i) reduce the spread of Covid-19 in the workplace, as far as is reasonably practicable, and (ii) reduce the risk of vaccinated persons being exposed to Covid-19 in the workplace. This policy is applicable to all persons who are required to access the Firm’s offices at 48-50 Sackville Street, Port of Spain and at Centre City Mall, Chaguanas.
Effective November 8, 2021, the following new Covid-19 measures will apply:
- the offices of Fitzwilliam, Stone, Furness Smith & Morgan at 48-50 Sackville Street, Port of Spain and at Centre City Mall, Chaguanas will be designated a safe zone until further notice;
- in order to gain access to the safe zone:
- all clients, service providers and any other visitors must be fully vaccinated. A person is considered to be fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after having received all of the recommended doses of any WHO approved Covid-19 vaccine;
- all clients, service providers and any other visitors must produce proof of their Covid-19 vaccination status;
- the following are exempt from the above requirements: unvaccinated persons who produce a negative PCR test which has been taken not more than three (3) days prior to the entry into the safe zone.
Members of the Firm continue to be available by email, telephone or video conference during normal business hours. Given the fluidity and uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask for your continued patience and understanding in these challenging times.
Kurt A.A. Miller
Kurt A.A. Miller | Attorney-at-Law | Managing Partner
□ FITZWILLIAM,STONE, FURNESS-SMITH & MORGAN □
48-50 Sackville Street | Port-of-Spain | Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone (868) 623-1610 Ext. 285 | Facsimile (868) 623-6524