Simonne joined the firm in 2016 as an Associate after four years in the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions where she gained valuable exposure as a State prosecutor and advocate. Simonne practices primarily in the Firm’s Litigation Department both as an instructing and advocate attorney in a variety of civil matters including personal injury, debt collection, contract disputes and judicial review. Simonne is also a member of the Firm’s Tax Department and regularly represents both local and international clients in negotiations with the Board of Inland Revenue and before the Tax Appeal Board on contentious appeals on assessments made by the Board of Inland Revenue.
She also provides general research and gives support to Partners to various other departments of the Firm.
Simonne is an avid football fan who enjoys swimming, hiking, reading and travelling.
- England and Wales - 2011 (Barrister)
- Trinidad and Tobago - 2012
- University College London (UCL), United Kingdom – LLB.
- BPP Law School London, United Kingdom (Bar Professional Training Course)
- Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Trinidad and Tobago Law Association