Simonne joined the firm in 2016 as an Associate after four years in the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions where she gained valuable exposure as a State prosecutor and advocate. Simonne practices primarily in the Firm’s Litigation Department both as an instructing and advocate attorney in a variety of civil matters including personal injury, debt collection, contract and tax disputes.
She also provides general research and support to various other departments of the Firm.
Simonne is an avid football fan who enjoys swimming, hiking, reading and travelling.
- England and Wales - 2011 (Barrister)
- Trinidad and Tobago - 2012
- University College London (UCL), United Kingdom – LLB.
- BPP Law School London, United Kingdom (Bar Professional Training Course)
- Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Trinidad and Tobago Law Association