Danielle Inglefield joined the Firm in 2010 as an Associate in the Litigation Department. She practices as an instructing attorney in civil matters and primarily instructs on banking and insurance related litigation. Apart from her active litigation portfolio Danielle also provides her clients with advice on contracts, tort and other areas of commercial law. She also provides general research support and assistance to the Partners across departments.
Danielle has a deep appreciation for good food, good wine and good company, and is a serious Carnival and soca enthusiast. She enjoys yoga and travelling and is a passionate supporter of FC Barcelona.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Litigation in Corporate
- Land Disputes
- Contract & Employment Matters
- Trinidad and Tobago – 2010
- Barbados Community College – Associate Degree in Arts.
- University of the West Indies – LL.B.
- Hugh Wooding Law School – LEC
- Trinidad and Tobago Law Association